Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I HEART B. ROMANEK




I'm surfing through the countless bag/purse/clutch/tote blogs, and I have to say most blogs are more advertising pages and big ragbags (precisely) than tasteful picks hot spots. After pages of famous designer bags worn by every unknown or indecently famous celeb, pages of ridiculously expensive edition über-limited bags and pages of bags designed by struggling designers who tries too hard to be original, I came across this gem (I know...Die-hard Fashionatas have probably known this one for months): The B. Romanek Crocodile Rockstar Clutch . I'm not a croc lover, never was, but B. Romanek managed to highlight it with carefully chosen unique colors. I'm in love with the Turquoise (above), but I would've called it Eden Garden. This bag is a little sin!

I can't resist posting the Purple one, because this shade of purple is just exquisite. It's an elegant shade, not too sweet, not too strict but I would have called it Winy. This bag is like a fresh glass of wine.

It has been spotted in the arms of a handful of celebrities. Eva Mendes and Ashley Olsen have it midnight blue, Sophie Monk and Rachel Zoe have it in the lipstick red, and Heather Locklear and Ashlee Simpson have the forest green version (L-O-V-E it).




The B. Romanek Crocodile Rockstar Designer Clutch is also available Cognac, Black, Chocolate, Bone, Midnight, Salt and Pepper, Lipstick, and Lime Juice. Available in small (7″ width x 4.5″ height) for $1,625, Regular (9″ width x 10″ height) for $1,950, and Large (6″ width x 17″ height) for $2,495.
Take a look at the entire ollection at http://www.bromanek.com.
A few of them are available at Barneys .





No comments: