Thursday, April 5, 2007

The first time I saw ... designer cow girl boots


I went shopping yesterday, so I will post a few of my findings ;o)

I have to say I was never much a fan of cowgirl boots. I know a lot of celebs love them (ie Britney Spears, Daryl Hannah...) but to me they give an unrefined look and they are not really flattering for legs, unless you are Gisele. Needless to say few people can pull off the cowgirl look, except for Madonna during her "Music" period. Plus it's really hard to have an elegant and discreet walk with those big boots. Well Dior made up my mind. I would definetely sport those beauties. Why? because the soft leather makes me wanna shove my legs in them, the pinkinsh beige is stunning, the proportions are perfectly studied (tighter around the ankles) and the white touch on the heels is that designer touch that makes the difference. I'm awaiting your comments... :o)

No comments: